Here is an excellent explanation regarding EV charging at 32F or less.
Explanation by Expert
'Cold temperatures' is awfully vague. First, let me actually specify some real, hard numbers.
Do not charge lithium-ion batteries below 32°F/0°C. In other words, never charge a lithium-ion battery that is below freezing.
Doing so even once will result in a sudden,…Continue
The main purpose of this article is to inform lay people regarding:
1) Some of the sordid details of the Arizona 2020 Election, as revealed by independent audits
2) Some of the many ways corrupt state election officials have been manipulating the results of all elections over the decades, and likely will continue to do so, if not outlawed.
3) Mail-in voting providing all sorts of fraud possibilities to election…Continue
Vermont “Electrify-Everything” Goals Will Cost $Billions and Will Reduce Little CO2
The Vermont state government wants to electrify-everything (heat pumps, electric cars, and transit and school buses, no matter the:
1) Very high turnkey capital cost,
2) Very meager energy cost…Continue