This is one video they won't be showing at next week's climate summit for "Maine won't wait"
- as if we have a choice?
The deranged EU bureaucrats in Brussels had been drinking the UN KOOL-AID, and were eagerly dancing to the UN climate tunes, and telling member countries not to sign long-term gas supply contracts with Russia, because it looked bad regarding fighting global warming.
I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP; JUST GOOGLE.
As a result, EU members had to buy gas on the SPOT market, which went through the roof, because Russia supplies gas only to customers with long term contracts, AS DO ALL OTHER GAS SELLERS.
Normally, the SPOT market is just a very small fraction of the total gas market, but now, IN EUROPE, it had become the 800-lb gorilla in the room.
The EU bureaucrats were PISSED at Russia, because they had thought Russia would supply gas to the SPOT market, which it did not.
The EU bureaucrat scheme fell apart, much scrambling to shift the blame, egg-on-faces every where.
IDEOLOGY-DRIVEN EU bureaucrats had shot themselves in the foot, AGAIN
All that happened in 2021, well before Ukraine, with EU gas storage levels at record lows, and WIND AND SOLAR HAVING UNDERPERFORMED FOR MONTHS.
THE LEVEL OF EU STUPIDITY AND LACK OF REAL-WORLD INSIGHT, AND WIND/SOLAR HUBRIS, ETC., WAS ASTOUNDING TO RATIONAL OBSERVERs
The UN nutcases, and EU bureaucrats, and other Climate Posses are holding hands and dancing in a circle of deranged, positive-feedback madness.
Germany is continuing to implement programs that reduce CO2, and is committing economic suicide while doing it.
Has anyone figured out what effect reducing “carbon emissions” would have on global temperature?
Yes, actually they have.
There is MAGICC: Model for the Assessment of Greenhouse‐gas Induced Climate Change (MAGICC was developed by scientists at the National Center for Atmospheric Research under funding by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency).
Using MAGICC, you can evaluate the effects of various emission strategies on temperature change over time. The results are quite interesting.
For an analysis of the entire US going to net zero carbon emissions.
It works out to 0.1 degree C by 2050.
One-tenth of a degree, if the entire USA goes to net zero!
Is there a way to sue Brussels for malfeasance?
Congressman Andy Biggs: On January 3, 2023, the Judiciary and Oversight Committees will open up investigations of the Biden administration
This person does not get the A to Z value-added-chain picture.
As a result, his talk, while well-intended, is grossly deficient. It deceives the general public
He has not thought through the many steps it takes to make anything from A to Z, such as an EV, which is unrealistically called ZERO EMISSION, but, in fact, is anything but that.
He thinks wind, solar and battery systems can be produced without fossil fuels, and embedded plastic materials, all made from fossil fuels, and from other materials, including rare earth metals, that need fossil fuels for exploration, production, processing and refinement into products, and transportation to users
The same applies to an EV, and many other products we use In everyday life.
Tesla increased the prices of its vehicle 5 times in 2021, because of increased electricity costs, increased materials costs, increased energy costs, increased labor costs, increased supply chain disruptions of almost ALL items and actions in the A to Z value chain of producing an EV.
China operates its economy more efficiently than the US, because Chinese workers do not just burn the mid-night old, they burn the 3:30 AM oil, whereas US workers find reasons not to show up at work at all, according to Elon Musk, who employs at least 25,000 Chinese workers; they are less "woke".
As a result, to "level the playing field", Trump imposed tariffs on Chinese solar panels, so US manufacturers could be competitive.
Biden's teleprompter controllers just eliminated those tariffs, which means Chinese solar panel manufacturers will regain their earlier advantage, and US manufacturers will be put out of business.
All this is part of Biden's teleprompter controllers habitually putting China (and Europe) first, and the US last.
Another example is the disgraceful, unAmerican, free-for-all, with anyone-walking-in-from-anywhere through the open border.
Gaps were made in the existing wall to make it easier for Mexican Mafia human traffickers to rake in the big bucks
All this adds a BURDEN onto US workers of at least $20 billion per million illegal walk-ins.
Why would Biden's teleprompter controllers do this?
1) He, and his son Hunter, are hugely compromised, because of their earlier, shady, self-dealing with China, while he was VP, and after he was VP. Says Hunter in an email: "10% for the BIG GUY"
2) The Dem/Progs are shipping these illegals from everywhere to swing states, so they will vote Democrat, by hook and crook, using MULES and ballot drop boxes, financed by Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook.
Other Biden teleprompter-controller idiocies have caused the US turnkey capital costs of solar systems to INCREASE by about 25% in one year, due to:
1) Increased inflation rates, because of $5.9 trillion of COVID and various gratuitous, pump-priming, deficit spending, "paid for" by a compliant Federal Reserve printing money; a classic inflation case of too many dollars chasing too few goods.
2) Increased interest rates to belatedly contain the 40-y-high, "temporary", rates of inflation, which have increased the turnkey capital costs of wind and solar systems and all other goods and services.
3) Worldwide supply chain disruptions, COVID or otherwise induced, such as by ill-considered, grossly excessive sanctions that are boomeranging onto the US and EU and other economies, while the Russian Ruble and Russian trade surplus are at 10-y highs.
4) Increased energy prices, such as of oil, gas, coal, etc., because 1) EU bureaucrats in Brussels stupidly fantasized Europe could make do with wind and solar, and 2) refusing to sign long-term, gas-supply contracts with Russia, because it would send the wrong signal regarding "fighting climate change".
Biden's teleprompter-controllers are aiding and abetting the EU bureaucrat stupidities by exporting OUR oil and natural gas to Europe, which causes US natural gas, gasoline, diesel fuel, and heating oil prices to skyrocket; Biden's teleprompter-controllers are working overtime screwing US workers.
NOTE: A recent explosion at an LNG export plant caused a 10% decrease in US natural gas wholesale prices, because exports of OUR natural gas to Europe would be reduced.
5) Increased materials prices, such as of Tungsten, Cobalt, Lithium, Copper, rare earth metals, etc., many of which are supplied by Russia and China, and used in EVs and other electrical systems
6) US/EU foolishly imposing PRE-PLANNED sanctions on Belarus and Russia, which led to worldwide shortages of potash and phosphates (both of which are mined) from Belarus, and nitrogen fertilizers (which are made from natural gas) from Russia. Their prices have become stratospheric, which curtailed worldwide food production.
All this will lead to 1) global food shortages in large areas of the Global South (South Asia, Africa, South America), 2) food price inflation, 3) additional impoverishment of the middle classes, 4) increased poverty and starvation, and 5) increased migration.
If cars don't breath in oxygen like a horse, but emit the same amount of CO2 as a Corvette, wouldn't the level of oxygen in the atmosphere rise as the amount of green plant life increases?
Why did he take plants out of the cycle when the CO2 is emitted by burning hydro-carbons?
FBI Seizes Electronic Data of Brookings Institution President Related to His Role in Illegal Lobbying Campaign on Behalf of Qatar
© 2023 Created by Webmaster. Powered by
You need to be a member of Citizens' Task Force on Wind Power - Maine to add comments!
Join Citizens' Task Force on Wind Power - Maine