Wind Gives Way to Solar Power and Natural Gas After Federal Subsidies End
The Canada Free Press published an article reiterating all the facts we already know.
1. Federal subsidies are due to run out in 2020 as long as our screwed up government does not extend them again.
2. From 2000 to 2017 the wind contribution to our National grid only went from 1.5% to 6.3% and we have spent a trillion or so dollars for something that does NOT work.
3. Wind turbines have a very short lifespan compared to other types of power plants.
4. Electricity rates have increased by nearly 55% since 2000, largely due to the use of wind turbines. Germany and England have increased their rates by nearly 100%.
5. At some point down the line we are going to have huge stockpiles of decommissioned wind turbines, and will have to pay the costs of recovering the used materials.
I guess all this is good news for our future, but somehow I have a feeling the powers that be will find a way to make our lives more miserable in the future all in the name of "GREEN!"