When you have something to sell like a wind turbine, Sierra Club Memberships or maybe even make-believe carbon capture credits, it is always best to leave out unpleasant facts.
In the climate change animation shown during the Olympics, a segment was shown on Greenland’s melting Ice Sheet. As I watched I noticed that there were no graphics for the last few years. So I looked it up and guess what? The melting of Greenland’s ice sheet peaked in 2012 and the ice sheet has been growing.
https://twitter.com/LeilaniMunter/status/761733880999206912 ………..look at the end of this video clip, they should have shown the ice sheet growing.
The whole point here is to once again expose the character of this green mafia. What ever the truth is, you will never hear it so they can continue to rob and enslave society.
It is strange how I too am able to use even Google Earth's 1930 to 2016 images to create a time lapse that gives the appearance of melting Greenland, however the images from 2007 to date seem to show an increase in snow coverage, though I can not determine the height of the snow pack.
I have three questions. Who can answer or get answers? Please.
1. Do wind projects buy strips of power from ISO-NE to satisfy the Power Purchase Agreements?
2. Why are 3 WIND projects in Maine in top ten list of purchasers from Bangor Hydro?
3. Do you think dynamiting of head waters and leaching concrete pads will ensure a future of pure drinking water for the good of the public?
Thank you for your questions. Here are the DEP’s responses:
1. This question is more appropriate for the Maine Public Utilities Commission.
2. I don’t have an answer of why wind projects may be large purchasers of electricity.
3. As you are aware, the DEP has many provisions under the Site Location of Development Act, the Maine Storm Water Management Law and the Maine Wind Energy Act that deal with the construction and water quality issues you are concerned about. If a proposed projects meets these statutory and regulatory standards, we are required to approve the project. If you believe additional, more stringent requirements are necessary, then changes to the law and/or the rules related to these issues will be required.
© 2023 Created by Webmaster. Powered by
You need to be a member of Citizens' Task Force on Wind Power - Maine to add comments!
Join Citizens' Task Force on Wind Power - Maine