Town of Roxbury : Planning Board Minutes
APRIL 12th , 2018 Meeting at 6:00 pm
Mattson moved Roxwind, LLC up from unfinished business. Roxwind update- state DEP has accepted their permit and considered it complete on 4/10/18. A copy of the letter received was submitted for the file.
• Roxwind would like answers to the questions submitted via email to the town.-- Planning board reviewed the email.
• Moratorium is being taken through the court system and awaiting answers.
• DEP has asked for the stormwater application to be submitted as well so that they (DEP) can review it at the same time as their other application.
• Tree Growth?- Roxwind believes is doesn't need to be taken out of tree growth until building starts. They will follow-up with assessing agent.
• Gravel ?- Roxwind says some may have to be brought in and they have not sourced where it will come from. They plan to use what they can from the land, but that is pending testing.
• Blasting?- Roxwind will approach the town once they have reached that point. • 3 rd Party Inspector needed due to groundwater issues?. Roxwind believes that one will be on site during construction.
• DEP Technical Rules?- new guidelines are in the making, but they will not be in effect for their application due to the submission date of their application.
• C. Mattson and M. Worthley were to review the application, but C. Mattson and J. Manson will now be reviewing it.