It would be nice to see this in newspapers and TV.
Hungary's New Border Fence called a 'Spectacular Success'.."
Skeptics who believe a border wall will not stop illegals from entering the United States may want to look at what's happening in Hungary
On the day its border fence was completed, the influx of illegals entering Hungary went down from 6,353 per day to 870 the next. For the remainder of that month, illegal border crossings were steadily below 40 per day, officials said.
"They don't even try," a local border guard told The Daily Caller News Foundation. "We haven't had a single Muslim migrant in six months." Prime Minister Viktor Orban's pledge to stop illegals from flowing into the country appears to be a spectacular success.
Hungary's 96-mile long, 14-foot tall double-line fence includes several layers of razor-wire capable of delivering electric shocks. The barrier features cameras, heat sensors and loudspeakers ready to tell migrants they're about to break Hungarian law if they as much as touch the fence, the DC report said.
Nearly every police officer in Hungary is part of a rotation to monitor the border fence at alltimes. Temporary military bases house the police while they do their rotation.
Additionally, Hungary will train and pay more than 1,000 volunteers to deploy as "border hunters".
Illegals who are caught are arrested and dropped off on the Serbian side of the fence. They don't get a chance to apply for asylum unless they do so at a "transit zone" where they are held in housing containers while their cases get processed, the report said.
In September 2016, thousands of migrants streamed across the border every day as they made their way north to Austria, Germany and Scandinavia.
"It was an invasion," Laszlo Toroczkai, the mayor of Asotthalom, told the Daily Caller. "Illegal immigration is a crime in a normal country. It's not a normal thing to break into a country."
"By mid-year it was well beyond 100,000 people who came across," said Zoltan Kovacs, a spokesman for the Hungarian government. "You should at least have the ability to handle what's going on."
Kovacs added: "You might not like it, it's not a nice thing, but ... the only way to stop illegal border crossings is [to] first build a fence, man it, equip it, and also, in parallel, build up your capabilities in terms of legal confines, legal circumstances to be able to handle what is coming."
It's no surprise the mainstream U.S. media refuses to report this story to the American public. Can you imagine how support for a Southern border wall would spike?
Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of this story in readers' news feeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute this content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends
Sanders is looking to make his socialistic mark on the US to cap his lifetime ambitions
He wants $3.5 TRILLION of ADDITIONAL federal government spending, mostly to implement social programs, while:
1) About 1.5 million, illiterate, unskilled, low-life illegals PER YEAR enter the US just by walking across an unguarded border, and are immediately added to various government programs “to help them get settled”. This idiocy will further harm US competitiveness in the world.
2) Inflation is at about 6%/y; gasoline is up 50%, housing and food prices are soaring
3) GWSA folks want to put a carbon tax on top of those increasing prices to finance new centralized-government “INITIATIVES”.
4) The federal government deficit is about $3 TRILLION in fiscal 2021
5) The US trade deficit is about $1 TRILLION per year.
6) The US is being divided, on purpose and with help of the Media, by BLM, and CRT, and Sex classification issues.
7) The US national debt will reach 30 TRILLION at end 2021, much larger than US GDP, and similar to Greece and Italy, two of the most dysfunctional/destitute countries in the EU
8) A united China is exerting increasing pressures on a divided US