PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE REPORT , THE REPORT IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE OEIS WEBSITE ., THE REPORT SHOULD BE PRESENTED TO GOVERNOR LEPAGE SOON.
The Governor’s Office of Energy Independence and Security (OEIS) released its Maine Wind Energy Development Assessment – Report and Recommendations, March 2012 to the Maine Legislature, Committee on Energy, Utilities and Technology.
The assessment and supporting documents, including the items below, can be found at http://www.maine.gov/oeis/alternativeenergy.html.
Maine Wind Energy Development Assessment:
- 1. Maine Wind Energy Development Assessment – Report and Recommendations, March 2012 – Governor’s Office of Energy Independence and Security.
- 2. Maine Wind Assessment 2012, A Report – Prepared for the Governor’s Office of Energy Independence and Security: Coastal Enterprises, Inc., January 31, 2012.
- 3. Report of OEIS Assessment of Cumulative Visual Impacts from Wind Energy Development – CVI Assessment, March 2012 (Appendix C in Maine Wind Energy Development Assessment)
- 4. MPUC RPS Report 2011 – Review of RPS Requirements and Compliance in Maine – Prepared by London Economics International LLC for the Maine Public Utilities Commission, January 30, 2012.
- 5. Renewable Resources Supply Curve Report – New England States Committee on Electricity, January 2012.
- 6. Executive Summary: Renewable Supply Curve Analysis, NESCOE, January 2012.
Maine Governor's Office of Energy Independence and Security
(207) 287-8927 (office)
(207) 592-3971 (cell)